Golf Tournament 2011
On Tuesday August 23rd we held our Golf Tournament at Deer Creek Golf and Country Club. It was an exceptional day and all 80 plus golfers had wonderful weather and fair winds. We will be posting a more complete overview with pictures in the near future. We are very pleased to announce that we raised $19,000.
- The winning team of C. Findlay, R. Cannon, J. Abe and P. Quinn are to be congratulated for their fine skills. The Jerry Ramlochan Memorial Trophy was presented by his two sons.
- Additional winners included: Longest Drive Male - L. Woodside
- Maureen Morrice Award ( Longest Drive Female) - J. Owen the winner on the left and Maureen Morrice
- Longest Drive Youth - L. White
- Closest to the PIn - M. Morrice
- Most Honest Team- K. White, L. White, J. Doris and C. Kaak
We would like to thank all our 18 hole sponsors, people who made donations, the silent auction contributors, Michael and Howard for the picture taking and many others. Full details are in our Thank You flyer.
- The Winner of the Sydney Crosby autographed Team Canada jersey was D. Coke, who was present at the dinner last evening and very pleased.
- The Winner of the iPod was N. Gardner.
Stay tuned for more details in the near future and Thank you to everyone for your support of New Visions Toronto.
We hope everyone will join us again next year and please bring your friends.